Thursday, March 24, 2011

Can Throwing Up Cause Laryngitis

Gaia message, AA Michael, Mother Mary, Yeshua and the Creator

Messages received by unit Fraternal Group-Mexico Guadalajara 04.01.2010

In prayer service meeting and sending Light to the planet, being present Enriqueta Jimenez V (channel), Ignacio Hernández H. (Seer), Hector Cisneros Galindo and Rosita (husbands), José Fidel Razo and Romanita (husbands) Christian-Oswaldo Jesus and Fidel Razo (children) and Jesus Ayala.

Les commented that before the Service is directed to Harriet Ignacio announcing the presence of the Archangel Michael and the Earth Mother Gaia for bearing channel messages. Then presented on Mother Mary, Sananda Esu and Father Creator delivering each message. First the Archangel Michael gives way to Gaia.

messages channeled by Enriqueta Jiménez V., written by Rosie Cisneros, proofreading and editing Mary R. Gareca.

GAIA MOTHER'S MESSAGE
Behold my beloved children, fully know who I am, Feel me in your hearts that I'm vibrating and so you my dear children GAIA is vibrating, is beginning to make their process, initiating the process that the time has come, surely that noise you hear, that buzz you hear is the force, the force stirred in my breast, I need light, I need the light of all of you, that light you are and give me to consciously unite with mine, I need that light to be lighter this movement. (He turns and says to Ignatius) your my lover, you can see what is happening now in my environment, please describe them, you are the eye eye, you're the eye here and now, manifiéstalo and describe what you're seeing now please.

Ignacio: You are in a state of fear and fear by that churning so hard that you can not hold it right?

Mother Gaia: that is, it's great that I do the movement for freeing the density is still very strong that density that exists in my environment and I need your support is very strong, very strong movement to do.

Ignacio: Are you going to be rearranging the continents? Gaia is that right?

Mother Gaia: Yes, everything will take its place, more is necessary for me to make this movement, I can not wait any longer and I need your support to all of you light workers, I need strength blue ray, violet ray, white lightning ascent even stronger, harder there and so that golden ray from the core to be wrapped of my being, I need that support from you all.

Ignacio: the violet ray will arrive and green gold.

Mother Gaia: the green of healing, there are still a lot of healing and how it does it is using, all of you from the center as a base and they keep asking.

Ignacio: do not stop, will get much help Mother Gaia, you'll get much help, bright purple.

Mother Gaia: I hope so, I know their hearts, because the response was obtained in days past when asked by global chilled-out and answered my beloved children, I thank you for it. Have warmed to Mother Earth and we deeply appreciate all the support and this time responded with love, not fear my children will be protected by their Mother Earth, I know the hearts of those who have received this support. Blessed are you who have been working tirelessly to radiate light to his brothers who are still asleep, more time is over. Now I ask you to be on high alert and radiating those lights that will benefit me for this transition and we deeply appreciate this response.

send this message to their brethren, that the support is massive and thank you Father, thank you Father because everything is done.

not fear that it was time to act. Strength, Temperance and my kids loved Gloria. Gloria, no matter what your eyes see, and many chose not fear what has been experienced and well respected and so be it. Gaia shine as it was with all my children who asked for the climb, is very strong, very strong, I need the strength of the Lightning blue and gold, is addressed to Ignacio and tells him "my beloved son can glimpse beyond what's next? And tell your brother he is.

Ignacio: We see movements in volcanoes, will make a lot of cold wind, it looks like it will accommodate continents, rivers, will take other cause other places, the sea, but it seems everything is going to be fine.

spoke Hector and says: they are abandoned houses and vehicles as well.

Mother Gaia: many things you know them from their feelings, there have been messages that have been given above, go to your feeling, feel, hear and stay in their cloisters. Remember, my beloved children are protected and you must support those who receive this support.

Hector says: Beloved mother, I am getting a message that we protected some sleep too.

Mother Gaia: some will be protected with sleep.

Ignacio feel headaches, dizziness, nausea.

Mother Gaia: those that are not balanced feel stronger these symptoms, tell your brothers to be aware of what is lived, all said and be a mother. Fear not, trust, the light always win.

Fidel: a meditation I saw an ocean and see that the ocean was moving, was changing its causes, was moving and saw a giant whirlpool that was being formed, is this mother Gaia in all oceans and not a single ocean?

Mother Gaia: many will be moved, are marked where there is more movement and must rely on it, no matter the magnitude of what is said, must rely, prepare your temples my beloved children, prepare soon set sail.
assisting Keep shining your lights please and thank you again for the love that I profess this love and wrap them all. Thank you my dear children.

I am Gaia who loves them.


MESSAGE FROM ARCHANGEL MICHAEL
Good night my dear, here I am once again with you, this is Miguel indeed you have heard of Mother Gaia, as you call him, explaining his need or support that asked, I call me Miguel perform this request, this request certainly, we are supporting them and together we are in the process of this transition, this transition which have come to expect, is about to happen and you my dear, is addressed to Ignacio, you can advertise here with your brothers the support we offer in this light really can you?:

Ignacio: If you are for those who feel disappointed with the heart, with an empty heart, feel that love, re-enter that heart feel love the white light on his chest, this is a divine mantle is the message of love.

Archangel Michael: You have said my dear, you have said, is the message of love, those who rejoice in this vibration is found at last be free for those who remain with the heart still closed.

I ask them to open and the door is open my beloved and the call has been for everyone, plus many remain in this dream and are still asleep, open your hearts those who know this truth and receive the light that the Father will send, feel the love in their hearts, there are rocks, very hard, difficult there because they resist and I invite you to feel light, to feel love and be free, is called for those who still hesitate and do not believe in what they are talking, free yourself, it's so easy to feel love and how difficult for many. The release is in that sense of light-Love.

Let the past, leave the attachments, let resentments, love each other and love and so will see the light, is the call for everyone. It has opened the door wide awake and waiting for those invited everyone to come, listen, listen humanity, wake up! Wake up, now is the time to awaken the great source of light, feel, feel the love in their hearts.

Release the burden that has been dragging it's time do it! This blue light is actually the gift wrap and Father Creator and thus comes to these cores as you have seen my brother.

Ignacio: if there are many doubters what we say.

Archangel Michael, and now the call has been here this brother with clairvoyance and respect and who did not believe that these messages are real, is a gift, he has earned and blessed you with this corroborate the explanation he gives to see what happened and Gaia's message and the message of the Archangel Michael. It is done. It's done.

Spread the message as they have done and share it with his brothers. He who has eyes to see and one who is in his heart to feel and so be it.

Adonai.


MESSAGE FROM MOTHER MARY
Good night my dear children-per-view this brother just know who I am and some from their feelings and feelings that have been acknowledging my presence, yes, I am Mary and I want to say a word to all lightworkers and these words are transmitted in different languages \u200b\u200bto reach many hearts.

It is time to react, it's time to feel, it's time to take responsibility for what they are, are lights! Great lights and there are many who can not believe there will not refuse to accept themselves, we are one, we are all one from the great light, why doubt it?

still wonder what they say here and question what they are, they wonder what their existence is not the answer in real life? is not the answer in the air they breathe? Why question my dear?

concluded time and again wake up wake up I ask the more, wake up and stop blessed sleep, it's time to feel the light, to live in love, being a non-racial and economic status. We are all one, no separation and it is important to take these words in their hearts and feel, this is real, is addressed to Ignacio and says, dear brothers want to tell your mother what Mary is doing now on humanity ?

Ignacio: blankets, we are presenting in all your events in the world, delivering a PINK flower for each and every one.

Mother Mary says: Blessed are you, blessed you eye, and noted this vision of his brother that these messages are real, and I find myself hugging everyone, no matter how you think, no matter what they say love them equally and blessed are all, even those who do not recognize the light.

My love forever for everyone.
Ignacio
question before you leave, do not come one right? is your child and Father right?

Mother Mary says, remember that we drive, the Father is with me and loved Jesus, You are my beloved son, and my kids loved the representation of the Father-Mother and Son is a representation of the TriActive One we are and we are all a oneness with the Father. Covered are the great light that the Father is in this uniqueness.

Fidel involved at this point and says, I can make a parent question?

Mother Mary: If you forward question ...

Fidel: you are also sitting at a desk wearing a habit?

Mother Mary, do not know I loved my clothes?
Ignacio says, is a white dress and blue robe, sandals and brings her face is lots of love and tenderness.

Mother Mary: love, love my children is essential, this is the love we all should feel for others, blessed is the unconditional love that the Father-Mother feels for all of you and so all of us.

Embraced are in this love and blessed are my beloved children.


MESSAGE FROM ESU IMMANUEL SANANDA MASTER (YESHUA)
All are One, Amen and Amen, why doubt it? Many demonstrations have taken is not it? Are one with the Father, because he came from and the back, so and so will always be, it has been and it's time to feel fully is so easy!

So simple, to just stay in your center, just keep the setting on your mind and heart center and there are still suffering and do not understand! Do not understand why! everything is simple, it is only to understand that the Father and we are One and we are nothing without the Father and in that oneness we have it all, she tells Ignacio, is a view for you at this time of the Father for his children " can you explain to your brothers?

Ignacio answer: yes only see the triangle with great splendor, is the eye viewer is watching, will come to give us a message and see the heart of every one of us.

Master Esu: This may include the magnificence of the Father, Omnipresence, Omnipotence, through his brother.

Those poor in spirit, those skeptics who just want to see to believe, the Father and we are One, Father has always been with you, with you, there is no difference, the majority still searching out and as expected, is with open arms to feel, to go to your hearts and feel, only feel, is to feel and hear his voice then of little faith!

are loved, all are loved equally, no more, no less so for the Father to us all, all are equal. Be meek and humble of heart, sees light in all hearts, all are lights all! Accept it, just accept it and sit and stay in their centers, we only ask that they remain in their schools.

is your responsibility to keep their temples clean and are now being asked hard work, the call is for everyone, is for everyone and the determination of each.
Follow the light or density, it was time to choose and make your choice, all will, all will, according to his work, some now, others later, but all will come and so, so be it.

ESU and blessed I am to be.


MESSAGE OF HIS CREATOR
Behold my beloved children, children of the vine which fruitful vine, light my seeds are multiplied, blessed is he who comes in the name of the father and blessed those who believe without seeing.

Coated are my beloved children, like the Father, I am the power, I AM I AM wisdom and love in your hearts content why my beloved children weep? if you have everything that you are created in the likeness of your Father, why fear my beloved children? if you are covered the Father's love trust in your Father! who loves them, do not fear those events, many are raised and your feet will not touch areas of iniquity.

Feel my beloved children of your Father which is in your heart, Feel it blessed by the vine I am the force power, faith in you I AM that I AM I have been and will forever My son, Ignacio tells, I pray, I give you permission to see what your Father running now for their children at this event:

Ignacio says: Father we're protecting each of us We're wrapped in that wonderful light that you have and we're playing head to each of us, with the heart we're away from harm.

Father Creator, and beyond my beloved son through this circle that are at this very moment, what do you see my child?

Ignacio Answer: very strong, very safe, is a wonderful place and you with open arms Father.

Father Creator: Beloved are protected are the one who asks receives, he who has asked has always received the request from your hearts in one, answered is, protected are my children, fear not, your Father loves them.

Ignacio thanks because she knows every night heard the petition he has done, because it says Ignacio, I've felt, it is not the overnight, but I know that this request will be real and I know you're with me and I thank you in advance.

Father Creator: Listened to have been my beloved son, and trust, trust, have been hit my beloved son. (Thanks Ignacio).

Sean pure in heart, blessed are and are embraced in the love of the Father.

(All we thanks).

0 comments:

Post a Comment